We are seeking a talented Pastry Cook to join our team for our Mobile Gelato Business.
Established 20 months ago, Bianco Latte has gained exceptional reputation in Melbourne. We are now looking into expanding the business.
As a vital member of the small team, you will contribute to the day-to-day running of the kitchen including assisting with stock and inventory, maintenance of equipment and have input into new Gelato development as well as moving our carts around and sell to the public. To be considered for this role you must have the following skills and experience:
• At least 1 to 2 year’s Gelato making experience in Italy.
• Excellent communication skills both in italian and english.
• Positive and reliable attitude.
• A demonstrated ability to follow direction
• Knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and HACCP regulations
• Be a strong team player, willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
This is an ideal role for someone with 2 – 3 years experience, who is ready to take the next step in their career.
The right candidate will be offered:
• Good salary
• Ongoing training and development
• A vibrant, supportive, fun work environment
• A great work/life balance
Please provide a copy of your resume in PDF format, at least two current references. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.